Wednesday, July 15, 2009

5 Dollars

Because of the recession that is hitting our country, consumers are re-evaluating how they want to spend their disposable income. Businesses are taking note of this and doing everything to get consumers to come to their business and spend money. What is a comfortable amount of money that consumers will spend without thinking too much about it? From the advertisements I have seen, I would say they found the magic amount of 5 dollars.

5 Dollar Footlongs from Subway
5 Dollar sandwiches from Quiznos
5 Dollar Ready made pizzas from Little Caesar's
6 Dollar Burgers from Carl's Jr for about 5 Bucks.

I know it is working because I have visited every one of these businesses specifically for the 5 dollar specials. I can spare 5 bucks. That doesn't hit the wallet too much. More and more consumers are looking for the deal. 5 dollars seems to be that deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment